741. In case of any dispute, and no settlement can be reached through friendly negotiations, then we can submit the case to an international arbitration organization for arbitration.
742. It's better to submit the case for arbitration to a temporary arbitration court.
743. We think that the court consisting of arbitrators from both sides must be fair and able to handle the dispute without bias or partiality.
744. Since this dispute is not negotiable, it is necessary to resort to abitration.
745. If you don't accept our propositions, we might submit the matter to arbitration.
746. We should include an arbitration clause in the contract.
747. You needn't worry about that. There is an arbitration clause in the contract.
748. Shall we discuss the arbitration clause now?
749. It's the best to attempt to settle disputes without involving arbitration.
750. We are now applying formally to the arbitration commission for arbitration of this dispute.