731. The members of this arbitration association are professionally competent, and in a position to arbitration that sort of case arising from the quality inspection of the medical equipment.
732. Generally speaking, all the fee for arbitration shall be borne by the losing party unless otherwise awarded by the court.
733. The decision made by the arbitration commission shall be accepted as final and binding upon both parties.
734. The losing party shall bear the cost for arbitration according to the contract.
735. We require you to compensate us with an amount of losses totaling ￡748,000 caused by your failure to execute the contract and with all the expenses arising from this arbitration.
736. If any dispute should arise over the inspection, we may submit it for arbitration.
737. If you are not prepare to compensate our loss, we suggest that case be submitted for arbitration.
738. The dispute shall be submitted for arbitration by a mutually nominated arbitrator.
739. We may discuss to agree upon a temporary arbitral body when needed.
740. If no settlement can be reached between the two parties, the case under dispute shall be submitted to the third party accepted by both parties for arbitration.