711. If you can’t effect delivery within the stipulated time, we will have to lodge a claim against you for the loss and reserve the right to cancel the contract.
712. If you fail to deliver the goods according to the agreed time, you should indemnify us for all losses and corresponding expenses.
713. If there is still no information from you about the expedition of shipment by the end of this month, we’ll be forced to cancel the contract and reserve the right to lodge a claim against you for the loss.
714. We wish to point out that if you fail to effect shipment within the time specified, we shall not be able to fulfill the contract with our client.
715. We would like to emphasize that any delay in shipping our booked order will undoubtedly involve us in no small difficulty.
716. Your failure to deliver the goods within the stipulated time has greatly inconvenienced us.
717. Any delay in shipment would be detrimental to our future business.
718. We trust you will see to it that the order is shipped within the stipulated time, as any delay would cause us no little financial loss.
719. As you know, June is the right season for the goods, so if they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.
720. Should you delay the shipment any longer, the fireworks might become useless to us.