721 We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legal proceeding.
722. We prefer to resolve disputes by amicable, nonbonding conciliation between two parties.
723. As a matter of fact most disputes can be settled in a friendly way, with a view to developing a long-term relationship.
724. All disputes in connection with this contract shall be settled through friendly negotiation.
725. Personally I should say it's so much better to resolve the dispute through friendly negotiations between ourselves.
726. Friendly negotiation is the best way to settle the dispute between us if there is any.
727. Where do you want to have arbitration held?
728. As far as the place for arbitration is concerned, the customary practice is to hold arbitration in the country of defendant.
729. If we submit the case for arbitration, the place for arbitration is to be in Japan and if you submit the case for arbitration, the place for arbitration is to be in China.
730. If the buyer is the plaintiff, the arbitration shall take place in Beijing.