英语美文欣赏 生命中最美丽的瞬间


时间:2018/11/22
作者:辛达托福代报名小编
-返回首页 / 返回文章列表


辛达托福代报考位:到2018年11月22日上午托福官网没有释放考位,在此提醒广大考生抓紧时间报名,注意自己的考试时间,如对托福报名有任何疑问,欢迎咨询在线客服

that the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person. 
世界上最好的课堂在老人的脚下. 

that when you're in love.it shows. 
当你坠入爱河时,就会表露无遗. 

that having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feeling in the world. 
让一个孩子在你的臂弯入睡,你会体会到世间最安宁的感觉. 

that being kind is more important than being right. 
善良比真理更重要. 

that you should never say no to a gift from a child. 
永远不要拒绝孩子送给你的礼物. 

that i can always pray for someone when i don't have the strength to help him in some other way. 
当无力给予他人帮助时,将永远为他祈祷. 

that no matter how serious your life requires you to be,everyone needs a friend to act goofy with. 
不论生活要求你要多严肃,每个人都需要一个能够一起嬉戏的朋友. 

that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand. 
有时候,一个人想要的只是一只可握的手和一颗感知的心. 

that money dosn't buy class. 
金钱买不到风度. 

that it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular. 
每天的小小惊奇,让我们的生活如此多姿. 

that under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved. 
人人都渴求欣赏和关爱. 

that the Lord didn't do it all in one day. what makes me think i can? 
上帝并非一天完所有的事,我又怎么么可能呢? 

that when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you. 
如果你想报复某人,只会继续受到此人对你的伤害. 

that love ,not time,heals all wounds. 
治愈一切创伤的并非时间,而是爱. 

that the easiest way for e togrow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than i am. 
促进自己成长的最简单方法是与自己更优秀的人为伴. 

that everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile. 
每一个与你相遇的人都值得你笑脸相迎. 

that no one is perfect until you fall in love with them. 
只有深爱一个人时才会认为他是完美的. 

that life is tough,but I'm tougher. 
生活是艰苦的,但我应更坚强. 

that a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks. 
微笑是改善容貌的一种并不昂贵的方式. 

大家在进行托福备考的同时,如果对考位方面也比较紧张,可联系辛达代报为您服务



☆转载声明: 各位同行和网友们,欢迎转载或引用在本站的文章,敬请标注原文出自辛达托福代报网!

其他文章推荐

各版块深度解析

托福口语高分突破指南:从思维构建到精准表达

托福阅读词汇题

英语发音常见误区

托福阅读精读训练体系

辛达代报名网站编辑部



上一篇:英语美文欣赏 让爱在心里成长

下一篇:是谁给了我耳朵?Who gave me the ears?