美文赏析:我,只为我自己而活


时间:2018/10/11
作者:辛达托福代报名小编
-返回首页 / 返回文章列表


辛达托福代报考位:到2018年10月11日上午托福官网没有释放考位,在此提醒广大考生抓紧时间报名,注意自己的考试时间,如对托福报名有任何疑问,欢迎咨询在线客服

In the past, we thought so innocently that an honest heart always brings back an honest heart.
过去,我们总是天真地以为,真心能换来真心。

So we put our hearts on our sleeves for everybody.
于是掏心掏肺地对所有人好。

But the result is that we got all bruises.
结果往往把自己弄得伤痕累累。

And in the end, we found out that not everybody in this world is worth all of your kindness.
最后才发现,原来,这个世界上不是每个人都值得你对他那么好。

And this has been my life.
这就是我的生活。

I was so naive and kind.
从前的我很天真、很善良。

But now I am wearing scars all over me.
而现在的我满是伤痕。

This experience has not only hurt me emotionally, but also physically and financially.
这段经历不光在情感上伤害了我,也同时在身体上和财务上伤害了我。

And from now on, I will only treat two kinds of people kindly.
从今以后,我只会对两种人好。

The first kind is those who treat me kindly.
一种是对我好的人。

The other is those who know how precious I am.
另一种是懂得我的好的人。

One has only so much love to give. We can't waste any bit of it.
一个人的爱是有限的,一点也不能浪费。

I live for myself.
我,是为我自己而活的。

大家在进行托福备考的同时,如果对考位方面也比较紧张,可联系辛达代报为您服务



☆转载声明: 各位同行和网友们,欢迎转载或引用在本站的文章,敬请标注原文出自辛达托福代报网!

其他文章推荐

各版块深度解析

托福口语高分突破指南:从思维构建到精准表达

托福阅读词汇题

英语发音常见误区

托福阅读精读训练体系

辛达代报名网站编辑部



上一篇:美文赏析:所谓会说话,就是心里装着别人

下一篇:英语美文:你努力变好,并不是为了配得上谁