辛达托福代报考位:到2018年9月16日上午托福官网没有释放考位,在此提醒广大考生抓紧时间报名,注意自己的考试时间,如对托福报名有任何疑问,欢迎咨询在线客服
怎么啦?
What's the matter?
您能描述一下症状吗?
Can you describe the symptoms?
您发烧吗?
Have you got a fever?
有恶心的感觉吗?
Do you have the feeling of nausea?
这里疼吗?
Does it hut here?
以前有过这种情况吗?
Has this been a problem before?
您这种情况有多长时间了?
How long have you had this problem?
你以前有过这种腹痛吗?
Have you ever had this kind of abominal pain before?
我想做些检查。
I'd like to run some tests.
检验结果一周后能知道。
The results shuold be back in a week.
你得了急性阑尾炎,而且可能穿孔了。
You've got acute appenicits, probably perforated.
你的肝脏出国毛病吗?
Have you ever had any problems with your liver?
你得的是消化不良。
You've got indigestion.
这个病不传染。
It's not contagious.
我给您开个处方。
I'm going to write you a prescription.
您对什么药物过敏吗?
Are you allergic to any medications?
你需要放松休息。
You need to relax.
您正在好转。
You're getting better.
您已经好了。
You're well now.
A:What seems to be the problem?
B:My stomach hurts,Doctor.
A:Has this been a problem before?
B:Yes.
A:For how long?
B:I have had it on and off for the past three years. It's just gotten much worse these past two weeks.
A:Do you only feel this way when you stomach is empty?
B:After I've eaten, it goes away for a while.
A:Do you feel nauseous?
B:Yes,occasionally.
A:Do you have regular bowel movements?
B:I think so.
A:Let me take a look at your abdomen. Lie down on your back and bend your knees up.OK.relax...Alright,it seems like you have a duodenal ulcer, but we'll have to run some tests before I can be certain. You should get a good rest first and try not to strain your stomach too much.
B:Is it serious?
A:Not too serious,but it'll take you some time to recover, so you'll need to be patient.
大家在进行托福备考的同时,如果对考位方面也比较紧张,可联系辛达代报为您服务
☆转载声明: 各位同行和网友们,欢迎转载或引用在本站的文章,敬请标注原文出自辛达托福代报网!
其他文章推荐
辛达代报名网站编辑部