辛达托福代报考位:到2018年7月14日上午托福官网没有释放考位,在此提醒广大考生抓紧时间报名,注意自己的考试时间,如对托福报名有任何疑问,欢迎咨询在线客服
我们有天壤之别。
We're as different as night and day.
We're completely different. (我们俩完全不同。)
We have nothing in common. (我们没有任何共同点。)
东施效颦。(机械模仿。)
Monkey see, monkey do.
She just bought a new car just like yours. (她也买了一辆跟你一样的车。)
Well, monkey see, monkey do. (是嘛,真是东施效颦。)
以先后顺序为准。
First come, first served. *“按到达的先后顺序”、“按报名顺序”,直译是“第一个来的,第一个得到供应”。
Do you take reservations? (你预订了吗?)
No, first come, first served. (没有,先来的先得。)
On a first-come, first-served basis.
过时了。
It's out of date.
Look at my camera. (你看我的照相机。)
But it's out of date already. (可它都过时了。)
It's old-fashioned.
It's outdated.
It's behind the times.
电视有长处,也有短处。
TV has its merits and demerits.
TV has its good and bad points.
There are good and bad points about TV.
我利用了他的弱点。
I took advantage of his weakness. *take advantage of...“利用……”。
我长了不少见识。
I've learned something.
The TV show was interesting. (那个电视节目很有意思。)
Yeah, and I've learned something. (是呀,我长了不少见识。)
I've learned something new. (我学到了一些新东西。)
那会引起火灾呀!
It's a fire hazard. *hazard表示“人力无法躲避的危险”。
Look at John's toy! (快看约翰的玩具。)
It's a fire hazard. (那会引起火灾呀!)
It could catch on fire easily. (这很容易着火。)
It could cause a fire.
什么事都有可能发生。
Anything could happen.
There's no knowing what may happen.
You never know. (任何事情都是很难预料的。)
Anything's possible.
It could happen to you. (对你来说什么都有可能发生。)
将来可以用来作参考。
for future reference
You should keep the book for future reference. (你该把这本书收好,以便将来作为参考。)
在我背后。
behind my back *意为“在我听不到的地方”、“看不到的地方”,用于当人们四处活动,偷偷摸摸地说一些坏话时。
Everyone is laughing at me behind my back. (大家都在背后笑话我。)
How do you know? (你怎么知道的?)
secretly (秘密地)
in my absence (在我不在的时候。)
without my knowledge (背着我)
大家在进行托福备考的同时,如果对考位方面也比较紧张,可联系辛达代报为您服务
☆转载声明: 各位同行和网友们,欢迎转载或引用在本站的文章,敬请标注原文出自辛达托福代报网!
其他文章推荐
辛达代报名网站编辑部